[L2J]L2Divinity

Steven7

After he got set , ofcourse he told you to make rate lower =). That's not fair for the rest of 600+ players from server , and leave it as it is now , and let us work our a**es to get vesper or "the green dynasty"(idk his name)

I got scam by this guys..Joy the server but never donate guys...Is a all around server scam...For the love of god never donate on any of this guys server

you got scammed??ok so?????its not topic here to tell your problems go to psychologist to tell your problems..if you are stupid and lose your money because you share your acc is your problem....you are really noob.....

i have donate older to this admin and is good guy not a kid....

actually not my paypal so don't call me scammer :)

i dont think he need the money from 1 kid and i dont think he have somthing to win if he dont give you..is 1 min job and without his cost why no give you???if you send the money and no mail and w8 from admin to see the future and give you items go drop your self from a fall...