[L2J]L2Divinity

Steven7

Come on, I was GALAXY¨{GM} on the First Divnity, and this server owner is just interested on money, he maded me to give donations for Full epic boss jewel sets +10 !!! /// sets +8 +10 /// they doesnt show this on nomal donations, they just talk to rich idiots and make them pay a lot for this freaking donations who really damage the gameplay, even thousands of GIANTS CODEX FOR THIS....dont believe a sht on this server, yeah Valeri aka. Peace its a good dev, but believe me, they are interested only on Money, the owner of this server is Dexter Aka Mouse and Aka Panic... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME this is the most corrupted branded server ever... I hope u wont gget mad Dexter I still hate u aswell, Alejandro Stark.

Come on, I was GALAXY¨{GM} on the First Divnity, and this server owner is just interested on money, he maded me to give donations for Full epic boss jewel sets +10 !!! /// sets +8 +10 /// they doesnt show this on nomal donations, they just talk to rich idiots and make them pay a lot for this freaking donations who really damage the gameplay, even thousands of GIANTS CODEX FOR THIS....dont believe a sht on this server, yeah Valeri aka. Peace its a good dev, but believe me, they are interested only on Money, the owner of this server is Dexter Aka Mouse and Aka Panic... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME this is the most corrupted branded server ever... I hope u wont gget mad Dexter I still hate u aswell, Alejandro Stark.

man is so simple...you say all that because you are no more gm ..and why we trust a ppl without vip/donator and with 3 postS?????

no mature ppl to leave 1 server and put normal rank

usually some1 leaving server put everywhere 1-2 max 3 and not normal rating

so i hardly ever check that

MeGiStOs" post="1415566" timestamp="1286474275"]

At hopzone server rating is 6.8.Not so high!!! Friendliness Info     

Availability Info   

Helpfulness Info   

So i dont know if i wanna to join!

i have joined the server and its like a normal one

so nothing new or old

no mature ppl to leave 1 server and put normal rank

usually some1 leaving server put everywhere 1-2 max 3 and not normal rating

so i hardly ever check that

you are going to play freya without check new places and http://www.lineage2.com/news/freya_01.html

dont be stupid plz if nothing new why we update? for fun?