CHICKENSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MasterDisaster

Revenger is the chicken of the chickens.

He's not that good to challenge me or my friend on World Cup south africa and he's screwed.

He has no guts.

GG!

kkthxbai,failed,looser,idiot,senseless,braindead,CHICKEN,REVENGER!

Yeah!!

Actually i runed out of vaseline last hour so i can't f*ck your tight ass without it.Same with oil.

[move]muhahahahaahahahahaha[/move]

Yeah!!

Actually i runed out of vaseline last hour so i can't f*ck your tight ass without it.Same with oil.

I will lend you some,now come on and get your assfvcked.

No i understand why did they demote you from mod. <3

but i have yet to undestand how is it possible a member with such iq reach that position...

Revenger is the chicken of the chickens.

He's not that good to challenge me or my friend on World Cup south africa and he's screwed.

He has no guts.

GG!

kkthxbai,failed,looser,idiot,senseless,braindead,CHICKEN,REVENGER!

Same as u didnt wanted to face me in SD vs RAW 2010 ..

kkthxbb

No i understand why did they demote you from mod. <3

I requested to be demoted.

but i have yet to undestand how is it possible a member with such iq reach that position...

Cant stop laughing, a member that got kicked from staff and banned dunno how many times wrote something about iq.

I requested to be demoted.

Cant stop laughing, a member that got kicked from staff and banned dunno how many times wrote something about iq.

ofc got kicked , maybe because even after my promotion i was still having my old wants and critics for the forum..unlike everybody else that gains the promotion and says the mxc is the best when before 10 minutes he was hater.better got kicked than this , and be mature as i am and every greek member can ensure you for that although as a person i do my mistakes.IN OTHER HAND YOU ARE A IDIOT THAT PRETEND TO BE SMOKING WEED WANNA BE RAPER AND WANNA BE BAD ASS JUST TO COPY GRISOM.CONGRATZ.

Yeah i have my style at least >.> and thats what i am , i never said i am something that i am not , this is the best example of how mature i am , even if i reach 22 ban.

ofc got kicked , maybe because even after my promotion i was still having my old wants and critics for the forum..unlike everybody else that gains the promotion and says the mxc is the best when before 10 minutes he was hater.better got kicked than this , and be mature as i am and every greek member can ensure you for that although as a person i do my mistakes.IN OTHER HAND YOU ARE A IDIOT THAT PRETEND TO BE SMOKING WEED WANNA BE RAPER AND WANNA BE BAD ASS JUST TO COPY GRISOM.CONGRATZ.

Yeah i have my style at least >.> and thats what i am , i never said i am something that i am not , this is the best example of how mature i am , even if i reach 22 ban.

Srsly, i didnt even read what you wrote, because i dont care what you said.