[Help]l2phx/bot protection gracia epilogue

nlajay

Question

hello everyone,

I do not really want to bother you with this  question, but i cannot figure it out my self.

I have been searching for week but cannot  find the proper java code for epilogue.

Is there anyone, i can only hope who can help me with a java protection for L2 Epilogue against l2px/bots.

It's highly appreciated and hope some one can help me!

l2j version = 4410

l2dp = 7664

Kind regards,

nlajay

6 answers to this question

what i know, epilogue already has l2phx protection, but protection for bot? only "answering some question" code for core (i think in l2 share section was something like captcha :) )

Thx for the answer mate really appreciated! So i shall test my server on l2phx. However L2net ive allready tried and it still worked. So i need to protect against that

u never can/will stop the bot programs u only can catch them while they bot so like DarkKnightCZ said somethings like captcha or just be active on the server and find them by your own they are really easy to find :D

There is only one decent antibot system avilable for java, Lameguard, a Russian based antibot protection system designed for java servers. Thing is you have to buy it as it is locked to your server IP to prevent sharing.

http://lameguard.com/  (English version is available via Google translate)

So far there is no way to stop L2Net bot program. Those capacha image routines you hear about are pretty much useless as they are easily bypassed.