[L2J] L2Abnormal - A New Era (300x) Server OPENED Today, 18/8/2010 ! Have fun :)

MKB

by the way will the kamaels be useful or no skills will be working ?

maprex is a walking failure.

Your opinion is actually a failure since maprex has taken only the part to create banners , he has nothing to do IG

Your opinion is actually a failure since maprex has taken only the part to create banners , he has nothing to do IG

dont be so sure.

anyways i dont give a shit,

dont be so sure.

it has 2 gms which are different and have nothing to do with maprex , conclusion you shouldn't post.

everything good expect the enchant rates , if you add enchantment (+) on donations it will be fail cause donators will have  +16 while newbies hardly +6.

Well, as i remember from the last server which was easier than this at the donate there werent enchants.

As i remember from the last time, the better farm have be done from the kamaels because of the atk speed and the power. And at the pvps they were usefull and most of the skills were working.

dont be so sure.

conclusion you shouldn't post.

I am only at the graphics part, but this doesnt mean that i wont play to the server or i dont know some infos about this. In my opinion, is a very good g.final server. I dont tell this because i worked with these guyz, but because i have played the last server and because i know his work.

everything good expect the enchant rates , if you add enchantment (+) on donations it will be fail cause donators will have  +16 while newbies hardly +6.

who told that donations will be up to +16?

Almost 99% of kamael skills is working, retail like.

so it's Final or Epilogue xD?

gl with your server, I'm waintin' for it with friend(s)

Maprex maybe has mistaken, server is gracia epilogue very good designed for all pvp server lovers.

Mistake. I have all the time in my mind that i can play an epilogue server and with final client.

who told that donations will be up to +16?

Max enchant is +16

Safe enchant is +4 (weapons, armors, jewels)

Enchant Rate (Normal): 58%

Enchant Rate (Blessed): 66%

?