[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

dont worry why is freya in 1-2 days you have 300-400-500 ppl online !!!

and your stats it looking good !!

Anyway Gl With Your Server

Thank you. :)

The community is really growing fast and I hope it will get more and more so the thing you said will come true. :)

Server unbalanced and GM idiot (dodge)

Hehe only because I banned you for behaving very bad on my server you enter this forum now and write a personal offense against me? It seems like your mother told you absoluteley nothing about good and bad behaviour. What a shame.. :/

Hehe only because I banned you for behaving very bad on my server you enter this forum now and write a personal offense against me? It seems like your mother told you absoluteley nothing about good and bad behaviour. What a shame.. :/

y  u are idiot because you ban me forum AND server... server unbalance never kill 1 vs 1 glad,de sumoner cancel bug,0  paralyze(kamael) and tricket  1/2 skills

bugged,tod 100%  and more more more GL

y  u are idiot because you ban me forum AND server... server unbalance never kill 1 vs 1 glad,de sumoner cancel bug,0  paralyze(kamael) and tricket  1/2 skills

bugged,tod 100%  and more more more GL

Im an idiot because I ban you from my server and the forum because you just cant behave? :O

And I dont understand the rest of your statements because of your bad english but gl to you too on your next server.

u instant ban me from forum i don't know cause.. i post my idea about tank..

Well after all your statements how you dont like my server I decided that you dont have the privilege to play on my server anymore as you obviously dont like it anyway. :)

It was for sure not because of your report (which is invalid anyway as I got a lot of different reports from more experienced players already).

Well after all your statements how you dont like my server I decided that you dont have the privilege to play on my server anymore as you obviously dont like it anyway. :)

It was for sure not because of your report (which is invalid anyway as I got a lot of different reports from more experienced players already).

u ban me only from forum or in server too ? why i can't log