Stryder bug

Fatalas

well it's a lil bit old bug and i think a lot of people should know it.. but cause i didn't saw any post with this if this forum , here it goes  ;D

first you will need to buy or get somewhere else any kind of stryder :) when you summon it and sit on it yuo can walk through the walls in some places  ;D

e.g. you can go for zaken at any time , cause you can walk through it's gate with this bug ;D ;D or in four sepulchers if you need only raid boss can go through all stages and you even don't need to kill any monster ;D so i think it's quite useful bug  :D

tried it at L2off C4 + C5 skills never failed me ;) hope this will help someone ;D gl & hf 8)

and not only there ;) but to mention all the places where it works will consume too much time , i just give few examples ;D now let to try people this bug themselves ;D 8) enjoy it :P

EDIT: also this bug is very useful when going for antharas  ;D tank goes with stryder to the hole where antharas is sleeping and using agro make ii to follow him outside, where all people are witing to do a lot of damage ... ;D cause antharas start atacking (if i rememer the time right) only 20 minutes later he won't touch anyone  8) so when he actualy wakes up he will have such amount of HP wich left him after being attacked all the time he was sleeping ;D ;D ;D you should kill him realy quick then :P ;D 8)

well it's a lil bit old bug and i think a lot of people should know it.. but cause i didn't saw any post with this if this forum , here it goes  ;D

first you will need to buy or get somewhere else any kind of stryder :) when you summon it and sit on it yuo can walk through the walls in some places  ;D

e.g. you can go for zaken at any time , cause you can walk through it's gate with this bug ;D ;D or in four sepulchers if you need only raid boss can go through all stages and you even don't need to kill any monster ;D so i think it's quite useful bug  :D

tried it at L2off C4 + C5 skills never failed me ;) hope this will help someone ;D gl & hf 8)

u mentioned zaken in c4 off that bug works :)

Also i saw it at youtube

Still working on DN, and is old bug.

actually, in some places that geo data are fuked up, u dont need the strider...

When I was doing my 3rd job quest for the first time, I want to that treasure of Varkas by bugginf mountain, just targeting some npc with walker radar and attacking it.

Same as in Devils Island

DN btw