[Request]Free webhosting that can connect with php to mysql.

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i tried to connect my php site to 000webhost.com (free), but it said that free webhosting is not allowed to connect. Can you tell me a site with free that it is allowed?

Guys, i tried to connect my php site to 000webhost.com (free), but it said that free webhosting is not allowed to connect. Can you tell me a site with free that it is allowed?

I have a free hosting website from 000webhost.com and i can connect to mysql normally.

I have a free hosting website from 000webhost.com and i can connect to mysql normally.

yes but domain or subdomain? because if you host your domain (.com ex) you can i think. oh and man, how you connect, i get this error check it out: www.l2unique.net84.net

Where is the mysql server?

It's not a webhosts' problem.

what do you mean man. i have mysql installed & configured and database on navicat, i have added my info to config.php file but still can't connect.

You have to configure the mysql server so it can accept remote connections(this can be done through navicat).

ofc i did that when i configured my mysql, at security settings, added my pass and ticked allow access from remote machines. any ideas?