[L2J]L2Reliable PvP Server

NoSti*

Chucky if yu can go and register for giran or goddard

tomorrow if i have time i will come for pvp

Gimme privileges n44b.

I can even invite a meng.

Imo.

server looks quite good.first day played (about 3 hours) and i am gonna log in in a while too (i am watching a tv show atm).SO this is what i believe need if and/or could be better.

well the easy:

Farm 1 is kinda laggy (at least for ppl like me with kinda bad pc... :( ).There is too much graphics there plus it's very narrow.Also it's kinda hard to pvp since with so many mobs it's kinda hard to target.What i suggest is keep giran harbor as a safe farm zone and change farm 1 to some other place (The 2 big rooms in mos seems good) and make the same mobs drop 2 there since u must fight for farm.

In pvp zone u could make t-rex drop some Items as well (i mean those that u farm for in farm 1/2 i can't recall their name... :/ ),nothing great like 3 or 4.

Hard ones:

Mages have way too weak p.def...i get 2800 minimum from archers (+10 armor but even with +20 i will get like 2400??) and that is a lot cause a GS with dead eye and cat buff can make a mage almost 1 critical.I also got 6k dmg from sonic blaster (gladiator's skill) and if blaster make 6k critical tripple should do around 10k...well that is kinda a lot don't u think???(i will start play gladi soon..i play sps for faster farm but even though making 1 skill every1 is kinda too OP for my likes).

So if an archer stays within mage's range during the hole pvp the archer must die...and kinda easily.

In the other hand if a gladi do not get near a mage he should die as well (i know he have long range skills too but from low range DPS drops more than half...)

Well that is what i noticed so far...i hope for a change an admin can do the job and make a good server for players to enjoy.

I trust u so far cause u was fixing the problems that the corrupted gm's created and hope u will keep it like that.

So kill ya on later nabcakes :P

server looks quite good.first day played (about 3 hours) and i am gonna log in in a while too (i am watching a tv show atm).SO this is what i believe need if and/or could be better.

well the easy:

Farm 1 is kinda laggy (at least for ppl like me with kinda bad pc... :( ).There is too much graphics there plus it's very narrow.Also it's kinda hard to pvp since with so many mobs it's kinda hard to target.What i suggest is keep giran harbor as a safe farm zone and change farm 1 to some other place (The 2 big rooms in mos seems good) and make the same mobs drop 2 there since u must fight for farm.

In pvp zone u could make t-rex drop some Items as well (i mean those that u farm for in farm 1/2 i can't recall their name... :/ ),nothing great like 3 or 4.

Hard ones:

Mages have way too weak p.def...i get 2800 minimum from archers (+10 armor but even with +20 i will get like 2400??) and that is a lot cause a GS with dead eye and cat buff can make a mage almost 1 critical.I also got 6k dmg from sonic blaster (gladiator's skill) and if blaster make 6k critical tripple should do around 10k...well that is kinda a lot don't u think???(i will start play gladi soon..i play sps for faster farm but even though making 1 skill every1 is kinda too OP for my likes).

So if an archer stays within mage's range during the hole pvp the archer must die...and kinda easily.

In the other hand if a gladi do not get near a mage he should die as well (i know he have long range skills too but from low range DPS drops more than half...)

Well that is what i noticed so far...i hope for a change an admin can do the job and make a good server for players to enjoy.

I trust u so far cause u was fixing the problems that the corrupted gm's created and hope u will keep it like that.

So kill ya on later nabcakes :P

farm areas fixed..!!

t-rex i believe its ok.. maybe i will increase the drop rate...

see the tattoo.. if you wear tattoo of divine is absolutely true.. but if you have a another tattoo i will fix them... all the stats from tattoos i will fix tommorow..

skills of duelist is fixed but the server need a restart :P ..

u kinda confused me :S .About farm areas it was not exactly a lag i just suggest a better one (for me at least).

About t-rex actually u should leave it as it is.I thought about it better and for me at least it's ok..my mistake suggesting it..i did not thought enouph.

I wear accumen tatoo and haste for my gladi.But what tatoo have to do with mages p.def? (i know it gives some p.def...but well not so much....)

If u mean u will make em weaker ok but pls try not to over do it...pvp's should work something like that as i said before

u kinda confused me :S .About farm areas it was not exactly a lag i just suggest a better one (for me at least).

About t-rex actually u should leave it as it is.I thought about it better and for me at least it's ok..my mistake suggesting it..i did not thought enouph.

I wear accumen tatoo and haste for my gladi.But what tatoo have to do with mages p.def? (i know it gives some p.def...but well not so much....)

If u mean u will make em weaker ok but pls try not to over do it...pvp's should work something like that as i said before

About Tattoos! wHEN you click on it , it says about the stats! px tattoo of soul (increase +2% p attack)

Dont forget to fix the elemental protection ( when you buff yourself it takes like 2 minutes to spell the buff), when you change your subclass the buffs disappear, fix them to remain.

yeah know i find the problem and i will fix all them..!! from now the server will have a full clear balance..!!

wah? no i mean i am not pro like "srv balance suxXxX" but i have good items xD.

btw check necros skills too.curses 100% chance , mc 1/4 hits great  casting speed :S thnx.

wah? no i mean i am not pro like "srv balance suxXxX" but i have good items xD.

btw check necros skills too.curses 100% chance , mc 1/4 hits great  casting speed :S thnx.

i want the correct feedback some tell me the fighters pwn some tell me the mages pwn what to do???