[L2J] ★★★ L][Europa - StackSub ★★★

EboLLa

Hello every1. I wanna show you a great stacksub server. It just opened and it waits you to play. Here is a short description of the server:

Rates:

Exp/Sp x500

Party Exp/Sp x2

Adena x1000

Enchant:

Safe +4 / Max +20

Normal Scroll 75%

Blessed Scroll 85%

Features:

Auto pickup.

Auto learn skills.

GMShop with all you need up till S80.

Special Shop with S84 and useful items.

Global Gatekeeper.

NPCBuffer with ALL buffs. Buffs last 2 hours!

Delevel NPC.

2 Farming Zones (one Safe and one Normal).

*SpecialBoss* (respawn time of 1.5 - 2 hours) drops Euro (custom currency ingame), and StackSub Badge (item needed for stackable subclass).

*EuroBoss* (respawn time of 2 - 3 hours) drops Euro (custom currency ingame), and StackSub Badge (item needed for stackable subclass).

Buff slots 24/12 (+4 from divine inspiration).

Retail subclass is without quest.

No grade penalty.

Olympiad period 2 weeks. All items are limited to +6 in olympiad.

Geodata ON.

TvT Event is runing every 2 hours with nice reward.

Class balanced.

No custom items.

Stack Subclass

Server is runing the unique stack subclass mod which allows you to combine skills from 2 classes into 1 single character (e.g. you can play Gladiator and Prophet at the same time!).

You can only add a stackable subclass from your own race (e.g. you can not add a Warcryer stack subclass to Gladiator).

In order to add a stackble subclass, you need to kill *SpecialBoss* or *EuroBoss* and get the StackSub Badge. Then meet StackSub Manager in Giran and choose your desired subclass.

Note: You can still add 3 RETAIL subclasses and get certifications. StackSub Manager has nothing to do with the retail subclasses added/changed from the Grand Master in each temple.

Server Machine

Intel® Core2Duo E7300 @ 2.66 GHz

4 GB DDR2 Corsair

640 Gb HardDrive

Fiberlink Connection

Forum: www.l2eu.com/forum

The server just opened ofcourse it has low community. Just give it a chance...

@DanG3R dude how can some1 have the stacksub badge since the rb hasnt been killed yet? The server just started so its impossible what you say. Have fun

The passives stack too?

If u decide change the sub-stack for a new 1 u can simple kill the rb and take a new 1 or need make another char?

Have custom zones to farm that custom "euros" ?

BTW: the donation list for now its nice coz its not for ++++ items , maybe can add some "exclusive pets" for donators or things like that.

@DanG3R you cant kill the rb alone you need players so... i belive new players will have a chance too.

@Zorr0 Yes you dont need to change the char you can delete the sub and add other sub you want. Euros drop from the SpeicalBoss and has respawn time low 1.5-2 hours so its not so hard and its fun.And yes teh donation list will be updated with more things.

Another cuestion , if u choose for example to be gladiator/ Prophet for example and u want to choose play whit the stats of gladiator y must start playing like a PP and then take the sub of Gladi right or its indiferent?

( and dont forget about passive skills stack or not )

Tanks.

@DanG3R you can buff from adventurer guide until 76. With NPC Buffer and stacksub alot of classes are very hard to kill, this way its alot more balanced. And even if you make lets say a pp for buff its ok but buffs are retail time 20/40 min and dances/songs are only 5 min. And Dualbox is alowed but triple no.

@Zorr0 you can switch between subclasses anytime. And PASSIVE dont stack.

//edit ADDED NPCBuffer with basic prophet buffs.

Going to try stacksub for the first time, I'm excited cause I think it's a great system, so I think the day after tomorrow I got time to try :D

Gl with the server

i rly like the server but , im sure if u made a poll all ppl will agree about to have all buffs ( no kamael ofc) in the npc and 1h at last , your intentions to make ppl play whit BD SWS etc ar good but its inevitable that fact that all players will made dual trial and 4trial boxing to get buffs....

And about euro drop... its better have some custom zone where mobs drop at last 1 euro whit 50% chance or something like that for ppl who dont play 10 h at day can farm in any time and dont need w8 for respawn the RB...

that all

GL

:)