[Request DeV Help]Noblesse Manager CT2.4

PwnedTheGod™

Question

Γειά σας παιδιά...

Κάνω κάτι δοκιμές στο pack μου και χριάζομαι μια noblesse manager...

Μήπως έχει γίνει ήδη share ή μήπως έχει κάποιος μια?

Έφαγα όλο τον τόπο στο greek & english section αλλά τζίφος...

???

EDIT:Ή τα imports που πρέπει να αλλάξω αν έχει κάποιος θα του είμουν εβγνώμων!!!

6 answers to this question

very good share :-)

//ti m@@@@@es einai autes? pfff eleos spammarei o b....kas sto help section, pame kala? OMG

BTW dokimase auto to AIO manager tou allen/allien periexei kai noblesse manager

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello! We would really appreciate it if you tried our proxies cause we have 4G mobile proxies too! Unfortunately the trial version is not available at the moment, but our knowledge base will help you gain valuable experience using Asocks! https://faq.asocks.com/faq/topic/user-guide
    • Hello Friends . I would like to introduce that i have found a method to avoid league hwid ban ( van 152 ) you will get perma ban when detected only at the account you are using like before vanguard release with the method you can script or use the tools you want at many accs as you wish unstoppable without caring about headache or wasting time and energy of flashing bios reset your pc installing fresh windows and using spoofer to change your hardware infos to unlock the hwid ban i have tested it on 5 accs i got them perma banned for using third party tools but not a hwid ban at all hint : ppl regulary get hwid ban in 2nd ban after got banned once before as vanguard working like that only 1 chance free then hwid ban. its so easy to achieve if you are interested dm for details
    • Trustworthy person; hope you find what you're looking for!
    • Customs being added to systextures/animation/texture influences the increase in virtual ram by a very small amount, which means you won't have a headache in the future with critical error issues, unless it's a dubious custom, there are 2 custom weapon packs available for H5 that are "compromised", they didn't make a very good adaptation, one of the packages is the weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, another is the hero weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, avoid these customs for your H5 server if you see it on any forum.   Now coming back to your question; one thing that the NCSoft developers never did was add files to their system, probably because they were aware of what could happen when doing that, now think about one thing: the game's system retail itself is no more than 70MB, every time there was an update made by NCSoft they always added the equipment/items/cloaks etc. in their folders intended for that, so why do we do this? I still have my client containing a system with almost 1GB, 1-2h online is the time I can stay online before the ram memory limit, but I have already redone my entire client with customs being destined for textures/systexture/animations, almost all the customs that I had on that client containing a 1GB system I have on my current server, with the difference that I removed everything from the system and critical error is now nothing more than legends, my current server has a total of 220MB in the system folder And theoretically speaking, based on what I've seen, especially on many forums, I believe that the heavier the system folder is, the faster we accelerate the consumption of the client's virtual ram memory, causing countless different types of critical error in one short period of time, in many forums that I've seen on topics involving critical, the solution that stands out the most is about downloading a new clean "system"
    • Do you think that everything on the system is loaded regardless if you use it or not ? or even worst, are they loaded even if they exist as textures/meshes but not defined on the DAT files ?
  • Topics