History of Greece and Famous Quotes

Just4Hacks

Hello all i make this topic because the last week i see many bad things for Greece and Greeks none here show Respect on other Country's

so i make this topic to show on some guys what hapend some years before and about Fake History who try to give us for Forgot and for Steal Something from Our Country.

I am not racist or something when you are Proud and Love your Country you are not racist..

is About Scopia/Albania/Germany/Italy/Bulgaria and all the world our history on some videos.. is nothing bad just some Info who must all know and show litle Respect in this forum.

Star of Vergina what really mean

hzFfnDNr2yw

Greece in World War 1940 and Greetings from Other Country's

XBZpBAKliWE

Famous Quotes About Greeks

uBDJJAJ94Gk

Greek First Laug in The World

_nMOKaJ32Uk

At The End We Are All Humans But because any Country Have Good and Bad Moments of History we must show Respect.

i make this topic with video because i am sure all boring to read and my english are not perfect.