[L2J] ★★★ L2Rox Lineage2 ★★★

lInsect

Guys , Dont JOIN

This Server in Gracia Final had many bugs as certification skills

Old members had many subclass and deleted them after they got certification skills.

As a result they got all certification skills :S

i played there more than 1 month and i stopped cause i found this bug!

i posted it on forum but GMs deleted my post.

this bug was found when server changed to epilogue and GMs fixed it but they

didnt delete certification skills from characters.

For example , i Saw PALADIN full S gear in oly to kill Tyrant from my ally with Full S gear

with Arcana Mace +0 +augment hydro blast    5 hits

I couldnt Believe it this  , i left server after i found out the truth about him.

this server had more than 1400ppl ON but when we found out the truth server dropped to 600ppl.

If you want ppl to join you remove bugs from old chars in game but you cant cause they are many

or Wipe it......

One more advice DONT DELETE  posts at forum when ppl speak the truth...

yes you didnt hear any of that.....

cause GMs banned my IP at forum cause i posted it more than 4 times this bug...

GM deleted my post....

many ppl saw that and left......others stood there and play cause they knew....

if you are long time there , it means :

1st you knew about the bug

2nd you didnt even join forum once thats why you dont know....nab....

ITS A WASTE OF TIME TO PLAY THERE

I think you are next baned spam kid ... ! Sry for this comment but i never saw that . There is no such option for this ...  

I`m playing of l2 6 ohh 7 years and this is first save stable balance server on which I have an opportunity to spend my time no nerves like with l2j ... from the other party admin and devs is allive all the time on IRC You can talk with them if you have any questions,objections

How I had problem it took them 48 hours and the bug has been fixed

I read the forum l2rox has to be some big update today at 18:30

1.  I think you are next baned spam kid ... !

2.  How I had problem it took them 48 hours and the bug has been fixed

I read the forum l2rox has to be some big update today at 18:30

1.Why should i get banned?????  cause i speak the truth????

This server is waste of time......more than 700ppl left cause of this bug!!!!

2.Man i played L2rox  5 weeks ago when server turned to epilogue we found out about the bug....

I asked GMs to fix it but they answered they cant cause many ppl had these skills and they cant search every ppl

and it will be no wipe..... THATS WHY WE LEFT.....700ppl left....

Are you telling me that more than 1 month later GMs will fix it????(NO!)

especially today that they posted their server????

the update that you are saying , it is for other things.......

they can only fix this bug by wiping server.....thats the only option....

There is no such thing on l2rox with this what you wrote every time when you log to game script checking skills ... I think you get baned for spam another server or something and now you want to discourage peoples....

Server Sucks!!!

Too many bugs!!!For example certification skills!!! You can get all the certification skills and the game is very unbalance!And the gm after fixed it,he dont  deleted the certification skills!!!

And what GM is doing for this?

I told it to forum and i got banned IP because i reported!!!!

DONT JOIN!!!DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THERE!!!

Now i`m 100% of sure seek to discourage people I`m here long time ... ! You think that for what scrypt checks all skills how to enter the game. This is not l2j .! Nobody ever got a ban for the report!!!! Are you crazy!!!!!! ??? I was raported 3 times and Evilus repaired very quickly... Thay have SVN Track .... And working with server wery well

Good Joob L2Rox Staff 

Tommyrot johnaros21 how nicelady wrote nobody got a ban for the report we are read every reports!!!

That's why we have already SVN to repair any problems ... This is not a server, such as 80% of the advertised here ... We will make sophisticated server for only best players ;D Server has to work as the official with a little bigger installments

Best Regard!

i'm just curios it has all the l2j features(cause they are alot, and we know there is no epilogue L2OFF) so tell us what java type is? and 700 ppl dont leave just like that it had to happened something... i am not takeing any sides i am just asking as a future player to know...

I can explain it easily. We had problems with the machine because ram has burned. Then we had to move our server to Germany. It took several days and we lost many players. But now the server is stable and reliable, that is why players are coming back. The server works up to 6 days without restart.

There were problems with the machine,  ram burned... After we moved server to the German. That was reason ... But now day by day players will back .... And for this hardest sorry Now server is realy stable !!! Uptime server game +/- 6 Days

l2rox1.gif