Eurobasketball2007

RC-AAS11

if the referrees werent with the spanish all the time giving them technikal fouls and "kissing" them with their reference and behavior Greece would tear apart every single team in the finals and would be the champion :P i say the truth :P

well thats my opinion and you have yours

our team can send home every team she wants!we play great defence and we are capable of making impossible situations into our profit

we send the yankees on their home same happened with france slovenia germany croatia and many more teams :P xoxoxo

we even beat USA , the dream team. We've won Lithuania before. But now, we were frustrated by the referees and the spanish. Imagine that they had 2.5 days to prepare for the match greece-spain, and we had 16 hours. We could have owned them but even if we touched the others, they got a foul. Ya it was fair. But RUSSIA OWNED THEM!!!

Some old Greek Times :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2kEQumJEbc&mode=related&search=

I am proud that i am from Greece  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hie3LEwcZE0&mode=related&search=

everytime spain is lucky..

two players from the greek team wasnt there...skortsianitis and...uh i cant remember the name

im sure if we was have this PLAYERS cuz they control the game we was f*ck up  ur country ;)

anyway the next time

HERE THE TEAM WAS BEST THAN EVER!