Hello Everyone I have a problem with my computer....

rambovii

Hello, i have a serious problem with my laptop which is that i can't play in a Lineage 2 Gracia Final(/Epilogue) server because it says that i don't have "system.dll" ...

I use Windows7,if somebody knows where to download that and how to install it in my laptop so that it will be workable , then don't hesitate and answer me here.

mmmmm i dont know if its from client side or windows files side. btw till gracia part1 its not supported by win7 after that ok.

try to search your pc for that file if not go in a friend's computer and take it or google it :D

if it is from the client i will re-install it but what happens if not?Could you give me a link to download it directly cause i googled many times and i couldn't find it

PS: i can't play on the servers that require to change my hosts.I don't know why... :/

tell us the server name and i will try if i get the same prob if yes its server site....

its just with host file or system patch ?

...as u said its epilogue so just run the updater he should find the missing file...