[Share]Every mob 1 hit

Gxz

You dont need any programs or whatever and i dont think that you will get banned for using this except if your admin is a retard ;D

The following trick works in all servers.

-You need a Hell Knight char

-Go to Mos or any other place that angel mobs or solina bothers and those kind of mobs exist

-Use banish seraph on the mob (maybe doesnt work the first time, so try 3-4 times)

-It removes all the mob's hp and then if you give the mob at least 1 dmg, its dead ;)

Use this in servers that those mobs have good drops or exp cause whats the sense if those mobs dont drop good stuff? :D

Well thats not an exploit mate... Banish seraph has a lethal strike chance, like the bishop's and elven elder's turn undead skill.

ye but really many people dont know about it and if a server has the main farm spot there, you cant be the richest player in the server with this way...

tell me how the hell this is 1 hit then? you fully said above maybe 3-4 hits? seriously learn to write properly, this isnt something that needs to be shared its a known skill to everyone.