l2walker-for l2hobby plz!!!!

bomb3rman

boter+ why you dont make this script for all? i dont know where  diretory i take it.and i dont know  what name file i put this script.plz help us.in very confunsion about how  make it..create and make link plz!!!!

Paste the script in the PCC script tester, and save it with any name. Doesn't matter.

Then, add a new server in the PCC with the config of l2hobby. And add the saved script to the l2hobby scripts.

:p lol i like these foreign english talkers ...

they write as bad as they speak it.

lol .. why play bot,  just play you are wasting time here ^^

ohh!!  you care about my english? i made this topic for config the l2walker for l2hobby.not for show my performace english .so stfu if you want help  make your post here not for only bla ..bla bla bla.... for take some points!!!!

you care alot? www.care.com  have fun!!

ohh!!  you care about my english? i made this topic for config the l2walker for l2hobby.not for show my performace english .so stfu if you want help  make your post here not for only bla ..bla bla bla.... for take some points!!!!

you care alot? www.care.com  have fun!!

flaming is pointless especially after this issue has been addressed multiple times.

Paste the script in the PCC script tester, and save it with any name. Doesn't matter.

Then, add a new server in the PCC with the config of l2hobby. And add the saved script to the l2hobby scripts.

oks thanks! I love you man! I and Jesus love you!