[L2J] L2 Phenom

l2redkiller

Two words. Stupid staff .

I'm playing l2 since interlude came up, and I've never seen anything like this ever before.

I was in giran, and suddenly the gm came to me and I see a system message : "Admin has removed your Steal Divinity skill."

Then, after having a little cat fight, I rr-ed, re-learned the skill and he told me not to use it in farm zone. Then where the fuck could I use it if not in pvp? (I was using it in 2+v1 or vs stronger enemies anyway) .

That's too bad, one gm destroying everything.. They also have a cool gm, Zoe, who makes the server better. But when childs come and do things like the one upper, no chance for the server to survive.

Also, there are usually 10-15 online.. Oly didn't run, not even once 'til now and tomorow (1/03/10) the new heroes will come up. At least they'r supposed to come up:)

• 2 weeks later...

Two words. Stupid staff .

I'm playing l2 since interlude came up, and I've never seen anything like this ever before.

I was in giran, and suddenly the gm came to me and I see a system message : "Admin has removed your Steal Divinity skill."

Then, after having a little cat fight, I rr-ed, re-learned the skill and he told me not to use it in farm zone. Then where the -beep- could I use it if not in pvp? (I was using it in 2+v1 or vs stronger enemies anyway) .

That's too bad, one gm destroying everything.. They also have a cool gm, Zoe, who makes the server better. But when childs come and do things like the one upper, no chance for the server to survive.

Also, there are usually 10-15 online.. Oly didn't run, not even once 'til now and tomorow (1/03/10) the new heroes will come up. At least they'r supposed to come up:)

The Gamemaster is atm nomore in game. we are sorry for this. hope u calm down and give it a try again thnx.!

Empire