[RATE]The eternal battle

MasterDisaster

Wtf is wrong with you? I can critisize whatever i want. OK?

Haha calm down brother.

@Gozilla,meng what's ur prob?

Ahahahahaha.I am laughin' really.

Just a phrase for answer:

SPEAKS WHO?The one that respected the ripper failzor addytzu?The one that hasn't made even one good signature?The one that doesn't know which tool is used to erase things?Or the one that hasn't visited any serious ps site?not even deviant art?

Pfff.And if you wanna know,I have much better critics from professional judges at professional gfx forums.

Accept it or not,that's a fact!

who said i care about photoshop?if i wanted to , i would be good at it and xaddytzu was not a ripper i think plus that i can't make one good signature or i dont know a tool can't give me to opportunity to talk about the facts and the facts is that you became a wannabe pro gfxer and there some idiots like project who had u like idiol made u be like it..

Accept it or not , thats a fact! you are no1 :/

Addytzu was a ripper mate, and MD has his own personal style. Some may like it some may hate it noone is perfect

but because of some idiots like project who copy him he thinks he's someone like idol..

but because of some idiots like project who copy him he thinks he's someone like idol..

After 2 years of being a friend of mine,you should know that I am not such a person at least.

And yes addytzy is,was,and will be a ripper as long as he changes the psd's text layers.

After 2 years of being a friend of mine,you should know that I am not such a person at least.

And yes addytzy is,was,and will be a ripper as long as he changes the psd's text layers.

who said we are not still?idiot , you know i love u :P i am just saying my opinion and for everyone who didn't understand i am flaming Gozzila who the fack he is call himself , project , and tribal

who said we are not still?idiot , you know i love u :P i am just saying my opinion and for everyone who didn't understand i am flaming Gozzila who the fack he is call himself , project , and tribal

Psychological war is the best affection...You didn't express yourself like u were just posting ur opinion tho..

Psychological war is the best affection...You didn't express yourself like u were just posting ur opinion tho..

oh come on you know i am the guy that if i want say something to a guy i say him without problems ex , how many times i said Project you suck as hell ur idiot , animal etc etc..Even in grisom..

indeed both shut it or i ll become beasty .1. xD

Oh noez.

Anyway no prob meng.I've ended a bit back in time :P

I think that I should have chose spiderman instead of carnage...