[Help]texture creating problem

Blazer

hi all. i've got a problem with some textures. i wanted to edit draconic armor, to change it's color. all worked great until i started L2 and got a problem: critical error. below is the error. idk why i get this because i have 4000MB virtual memory, and 2GB RAM. anyone can help me?

Insufficient Memory.

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1124118656 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1354771488*4 <- TArrayL2FNameSerialize <- FL2SetItemData::Serialize <- FL2ItemDataBase::Serialize <- FL2ItemNameDataManager::Serialize <- FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2Game Data::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

>:(

Try renaming your itemname-e.dat to something else and then run l2.exe to check if there's the problem. If it's still the same problem; check if you have done nothing wrong when saving the textures as .dds, and inside Unreal(Runtime)Editor.

If none of this helps; could you post the armorgrp.dat line that you inserted so we can see if there is a problem there? Also mention which Chronicle you are using (Interlude, CT2.3 (Final))