[Help] How to bot Raidfight (gracia final)

fatebreak

Hey guys. Maybe you know how to set up walker (doesn't matter for me f it's IG or OOG) for Raidfight server gracia final. I tried with lot of walkers and always have same problem. When i run walker and hit the 'start' button l2 starts but walker process disapears. Can you solve that?

Here is server's page:

http://www.raidfight.com/

Thanks.

i think its a problem with windows 7 if you use it^^ but i'm not sure. and do you know that raidfight uses antibot system? i dont know which they are useing and how to bypass it :S maybe somebody knows

well i figured out what the problem is. when you star IG Walker with the l2.exe that is brought with the system folder l2walker is automatically closed and wont work. does any1 here know how to solve this blocking process? because you cant login without the l2.exe

i made some testing and didnt found out how the l2.exe is working or what it does :( i tryed to catch packets that it sents to the l2 server but there are no packets. i tryed to see if the exe runs a thread or other programm that sents stuff to the server but nothing again. maybe somebody with more skill can take a look at the exe. i will try other things when the server is back online.

i've try out l2net. oog isnt workin cos server is rejectin connection by it. but ig maybe will, i just havnt protocol of server (it isnt normal 87, and cant run l2.exe with l2phx on). maybe it will work but dunno how to get protocol number.

• 6 months later...

I wanted to use ZRanger on RaidFight but it seems to block that one too.

I am sorry but this is a one side war. The Anti-Bot systems let everyone numb without anything to do. Or it is a taboo about how l2 works or bots or antibots etc!

To me it is all like chinese language. I never managed to tweak the simplest of cheats in l2. Not to mention that ALL bots require you to know protocols, IPs, masks etc, like we know what these things do.

So far only ZRanger is the most clever bot, but for RaidFight it doesn't work!