Lineage Dex Romania Exploits

Hy there , ;) Can anbody tell me some bugs, programs or somthink for Lineage 2 Dex Romania ? ( www.lineage.ro ) Sry if it isn't llow to say the site or name :( Because i cant find any exploits ! Plsz Help me  :)

You can use ig walker.. i got a spoiler from level 1 to level 67 on walker there..:)

and the fact that most ppl on the server dont use mannor.. you can get a bunch of mats with that...

The enchant bug from dion church worked there... my friend used it to make BOP +13

here is the ultimate enchant bug :P

a global moderator should make it hidden cause it is precious...

at first go to elven village and teleport to neutral zone then you /unstuck and you go to Oren Warehouse and talk to grand master.after that go to varka silenos and kill 100 mobs...when you kill 15 mobs say the phrase "i eat all my breakfast and i go happily to school".when finished that go to spawn place and say i want to go back to goddard and use soe!!! then start enchanting your weapon

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!there are no bugs for enchants and of course this server goes good in hopzone so there are NOT many bugs to be found

pffffffffff & pffff