[REQUEST]L2Revenge Patch

does anybody have the L2revenge Server system?i ve left the update running 10 hours and my electric went off...the fool didnt place the update to be done to my laptop and...i dont have the courage to let it update it again...sooo if anybody has the files can he send me a link here?ty

ps: no links with the update...or where to download the update...need the system files

i would appreciate to stay in topic as well as it is english section and there are ppl who read this thing... :P 8)

doesnt anybody play here L2Revenge Server?never mind i guess i ll start the update again...

also this topic can be used to say anything about L2Revenge rather than starting new topics about this server and asking varius things or if any kind of exploit etc work there :) :P

i know what happens there...site gives you an update which is extremely slow in order to finish it!!!i was wondering if anyone had the system....i am not so fool :P