Need some Help!

I'm kinda stuck at searching which mob drops Jerkin Of evil and other leather parts of Evil.

Could some1 help me with that ?~_~

And i would like to know is there any way to enter abyss in infinite aion ?

And if some1 is playing at Infinite aion and knows some good mobs which drops leather armor parts for 35 / 40 lvl + post here!

You can hide it if you want.

I'm kinda stuck at searching which mob drops Jerkin Of evil and other leather parts of Evil.

Could some1 help me with that ?~_~

And i would like to know is there any way to enter abyss in infinite aion ?

And if some1 is playing at Infinite aion and knows some good mobs which drops leather armor parts for 35 / 40 lvl + post here!

You can hide it if you want.

abyss in infinite is not implemented yet they are working on that so you can enter that means that any quest that is related with abyss words is not working:P and i think that for 40 lvl armor you will not find mobs...

Well its kinda funny i saw like 5 dudes with jerkin of evil and some other cool stuff 40  lvl + but i can't find which mob drops them ;D

maybe you mean abyss gear? because if you mean this before some updates you just was able to buying from the shops but not now not till the abyss is fixed...