[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Predators

The-LeGenD

Well hello maxcheaters  ;)

L][Predators is  back again with new staff and now without problems with non-experienced GM's!

As you know i am Samis The Old Administator of the server!  :) Now I am not in the new staff but  i am glad to presents you again my  old and favourite server online again  :D

Features:

Log-In And Your Character is 85 lvl ready for pvp!

9000x Sp ,

9000x Adena

Safe:16

Max:16

Enchant Rate :100%

Server Is delicated with A Power-Full Pc!  1Gbit connection And 16Gb Ram! :) (its a  new delicated Pc not my old delicated  Pc...the New Admin Changed it)

GMshop,Global Gatekeeper,Buffer,Augment Npc,Custom Nobless Npc,

In PvP zone you can kill your Enemy!

In Farm Zone you  can earn Ls level 84 all attribute stones and special hair accessories.

In Raid Zone You Can Earn Unic Items Like: Nephilim lord shield (the black one) and imperial warlord shield! (the spawned  rb its very easy to kill...his power its decreased very much!!! so you will not  lose time there..)

Olympiad System Works  100%

Siege/Clan Halls---> 100% Work!

No Corrupted GM's!

New Heros Every Saturday Morning!!!

Siege To All Castles Every Frinday Afternoon At 17:00 - 19:00! |--->Greek Time! <---|

Our Sites :   www.l2predators.tk And www.l2predators.com (here you can download everything to log in and informations about the server)

A big Tnx To *{DEV}*DuReX For Help In server developing!

And to *BlackSabath* For The Pack :)

Log-In And You Will Love It :)

Byee....!!! ;)

Kidding me? Our Full +16 have just gone for a walk to the recycle?

You are starting a server - closing a server - reopening a server and wiping...

For me and much others you gave a very bad image.

I Know Sillent... :( But now i am not in the staff i sold my server before some days... and now the person that i sold it its poor and he sold again the server in an other person that will continue the payment in delicated server! I know that  i gave a bad image and you are  not wrong! But i post again about L][Predators 'Cause server opened again...!!! And sorry again for my bad-thing that i sold my  favourite and  lovely server... me and my friend blacksabath were perfect  in GM'team...but  when i sold it the new staff become corrupted! they kill the members and other bad things... but  now  the new Staff is experienced! If you want give a second chance to the server...if  not ok...! you know the right! :)

if the server was serious the creator of the server (the developer)would have a serious name:)

names like:sexy,f*cker95,Hot,iF*ckYOUall and names like these are 99999999,999999% used

by ppl 12< age who are virgin and want ppl to believe that they are not 12 years and they are f*ckers....