[BOT]L2Exion IGWALKER

mpj123

patcher.exe = virus, i deleted it and used my own verify server

Win32:Mixus-K[Trj]

Trojan Horse

000754-2, 07/05/2007

the walker fix, will load up the client, you can see mobs hp, and where people are, however when you tell walker to go kill stuff, it doesnt work

the patcher is not a virus, its a false positive. Let me guess, you have a free AVG, or Avast.

wait a second, you don't even have 20 posts, how can you see that post?

Anywho, the reason the virus scanners see it as a "virus" is because the program is a "hack" program... it injects/can inject a token and many other functions into walker.

thats normal, but unless you feel like making a new system folder for this server. Anywho if you ASSIST/HEAL/BUFF etc it'll work.

thats normal, but unless you feel like making a new system folder for this server. Anywho if you ASSIST/HEAL/BUFF etc it'll work.

doesnt work at all, besides showing mobs hp, it wont do anything else, no auto accept, or heal, nothing.

I got mine to work, you must be doing something wrong... are you sure it verifys?

reason it dosen't work is that we need IGwalker 1.66 and I really don't feel like making another system folder for it, eXion just aint worth my time. If you want, grab a c5 client, change the ip with a decryptor/encryptor and everything should work. (pretty sure anyways)

1.79 = retail c6 (new l2.exe)

1.66 = old c5 (old l2.exe)

meh, good luck I wont provide any more support for this. I simply share. Auto pots/scripts work.

http://hosted.filefront.com/mpj1234

• 1 month later...