[New Signature]

ProJecT

well the fractal render with the lighting effect i think that it dont stuck.

why 2 texts?

why one to right donw and the other left up?

sucks...

the left background is good but you havent improved your skills to lighting yet.

7/10

basically i was trying to make the light with small rays but failed... i let the second text Naruto because my brother said that its better with the this...

Basically in the begining i tried to put light with rays in his eyes like Terminator but failed again... i cant find the right guides i will try harder promise :D :D

As you know I keep my promises...

Edit: [Gr]Atheist mhpws mporeis na m steileis ena mikro guide gia to pws ekanes sto signature s stin maska tou robot to light??

You could try this tutorial. http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/224/8/6/Naruto_Smudge_Tutorial_by_thekellz.jpg As I see it it's newbie friendly with a pretty nice outcome. Credits go to thekellz

this is one of my top questios... who tha hell can i add light ??!! :D :D i tried lighting effect and lens flare(i think thats name) but its not good....

By combining for example brushes with blending options...

ohh thats the trick :D and i thought i must search in Filters ^^

anyway i find it alone before 2 days and i made 3 signatures i will post it later... i am making disck regroup to my other computer

Hey Keron in your signature how you made that light on that guy's head?

black and white brushes why?? specially black to i need black brush?

I think it's obvious. You just paint the area you want play a little with the blending modes if needed and lower the opacity a bit. This could create awesome lighting effects. But for a beginner I would suggest to stay just at the 300px White soft brush.