= All Work fine =

= No Laggs =

= Funny And Mutch Events =

= Balanced PvP =

= Gold Bar System =

= Join Now ! =

More Infos:     ----------> Saw Server Website <----------

i want to tell this

why when you try to make a good server all the time don't you domain it?? i saw the stats and looks really good the server and i wanted to join and then i saw the site and i told " Noway!"

put the server to a domain! it just only costs 5-10 euros and with this you will attract more people!

I found a few things u need to know about the server...first there is no auto pick up...second there are just items s grade this means no weapons or armors 80+...and third for a pvp server just 20 buffs slot instead of 24 that really succks

I wont join at all but gl with your server

i want to tell this

why when you try to make a good server all the time don't you domain it?? i saw the stats and looks really good the server and i wanted to join and then i saw the site and i told " Noway!"

put the server to a domain! it just only costs 5-10 euros and with this you will attract more people!

ye i will but when ppl will come.. :)

I found a few things u need to know about the server...first there is no auto pick up...second there are just items s grade this means no weapons or armors 80+...and third for a pvp server just 20 buffs slot instead of 24 that really succks

I wont join at all but gl with your server

yes autopick is fixed

and yes S grade only max... look on dynsaty ungly like hell look on icarus ugly like hell look on vesper ugly and suck states .... this is why s grade classic cool .

yes autopick is fixed

and yes S grade only max... look on dynsaty ungly like hell look on icarus ugly like hell look on vesper ugly and suck states .... this is why s grade classic cool .

man it doesnt matter if u dont like vesper or dynasty players make the biggest role in the game if they login and dont see those items on a gracia final server they will say wtf where the fuck are top items i just see s grade...its your server u do whatever u want

man it doesnt matter if u dont like vesper or dynasty players make the biggest role in the game if they login and dont see those items on a gracia final server they will say wtf where the -beep- are top items i just see s grade...its your server u do whatever u want

Yes i aggre if u like classic S make it interlude :)

GL with server ... :)

I want to join it but when i see only S i wont Bye