interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

I don't understand your server comment or what you mean by that.

Anyway, you have to fix your server... It is HORRIBLE, maybe worst non custom server I have ever seen.

You should stayed with the 70 000 HP version because I can see you don't fit the non custom section with no crazy stats.

check my server comment , they are very good, so dont try to lie again like you allways do.

LoL Man he's dont lie ... all see what ppl write comments ... >_< U lie all + yourself ^^

Peace

check my server comment , they are very good, so dont try to lie again like you allways do.

Seriously you made a hit into the history of MxC , a topic for a server with 9 pages of bad comments you should be proud.

server is very cool, allready has 80+ players. so ? i think is very OK

If you don't like the opinion of a member - and maybe player of your server why the heck do you advertise your server ? just to give more posts to mxc members? No thanks

server is very cool, allready has 80+ players. so ? i think is very OK

Of course you think server is cool... U made it lol

You should maybe to some of the people complaints/opinions to improve your server

and make it good for everyone not you.

What?? I lie?? Stop saying bullsh*ts... You are the only liar here and you are a big one. I can't stand reading your posts which contains only lies and stupid answers.

Check the previous 9 pages... Lol..

if you check the server comments and the forums you will see that i do my best to improve and balance the server.

magaki you didnt see that you mather here ? please dont reply with stupid answers like yourself

OK, the server comments on Hopzone were from your Lol event which is "post good server review on Hopzone than you will get a +10 weapon!!!" I fell into your trick in the old version and guess what? I NEVER GOT A +10 WEAPON!!!!!!!

The reviews were not from the player's true heart, but from fear or just lie so they can get a +10 weaponn which you will never get them.

Edit: the forum is all in ROMANIAN!!!! I can't understand a word so... At least make it in ENGLISH!

if you check the server comments and the forums you will see that i do my best to improve and balance the server.

magaki you didnt see that you mather here ? please dont reply with stupid answers like yourself

Tell me that this "mather" doesn't mean "mother" and it's just one word which I don't know.

Am I stupid?? WTH then?? A stupid destroyed ur pr0 server?? Then you are more stupid...

uh after some seconds i noticed something is going with gameserver ._.

Please check the packets going..seems like server is going to lag in few mins.

I asked you something....

Tell me that this "mather" doesn't mean "mother" and it's just one word which I don't know.

Am I stupid?? WTH then?? A stupid destroyed ur pr0 server?? Then you are more stupid...

forum is in english language but maybe you dont recognize it

+10 on weapon for a comment ? when i sayd that ? it seems that you cannot stop lying

but this is you the cheaters are

you canno play fair without them. THEN STAY OUT