New Hack Program

DragonHunter

Hey DragonHunter give name song  its first .And 2 its your program at hide 1000 ?

What he ment is if this is the program that used to be previewed in L2 Exploit section with 1000 hidden posts (Dragon Hunter Packet Hacker) which is not.

You will see I in my next video I can hack my Virtual Computer

In some minutes I will upload the video ;)

PS: The server im running at port 9999 as a Trojan Horse :P

he didnt share it yet and u gave him karma? btw he alrdy took karma on his dragon hunter packet on his main topic..

he didnt share yet? same thing like dragon hunter injector l2, is not ready and give them karma for the share. I  dont know what is the problem. Anyway you should ask a mod, not make the choice by yourself.

he didnt share yet? same thing like dragon hunter injector l2, is not ready and give them karma for the share. I  dont know what is the problem. Anyway you should ask a mod, not make the choice by yourself.

Hax0r fixed it.Please think before you act.

if u dont know plx dont answer.

And i bet u didnt saw the first topic, so u didnt found the download link.

And we give karma, for shares that we download and try first, not just on previews..Its karma abuse