is my internet speed good for l2j?

i guess it works, but then you have to ask yourself.. is 40ppl online rlly l2? =P

lol??? what a failed question is this??? look yourself m8!

look at myself to see why 40 ppl being online isnt much of a l2 game? oO

use translator or something lol..

ok he has 40 ppl! what's your problem with this??? if you can do something better then do it and shut up!

well i already did.. and its not just better than 40.. but somehow im failing to see how is this/me connected to his internet speed?

also.. so i wrote that! whats your problem with that??? if you cant use a good translator, DONT post and just shut it =/

seriously.. dude i dont think i rlly care for your oppinion but.. i dont think you understood my point oO (which btw wasnt haha you just have 40 ppl or w/e your messed up perception made up) =/

well i already did.. and its not just better than 40.. but somehow im failing to see how is this/me connected to his internet speed?

also.. so i wrote that! whats your problem with that??? if you cant use a good translator, DONT post and just shut it =/

seriously.. dude i dont think i rlly care for your oppinion but.. i dont think you understood my point oO (which btw wasnt haha you just have 40 ppl or w/e your messed up perception made up) =/

why do you speak about translator?? i don't use it! i can speak very good and without it! also because i know that you didn't read the rule take a look and read them

i know why i give you to read them!because you are out of law!

well man tbh.. no i didnt read the rules.. and the reason is..... i usually have to write em =P

so anyway... im glad that you calmed down cuz after that shut up comment i really.. didnt feel like making any explinations =/

anyway idk which rule you mean.. but what i meant is.. l2 is a mmorpg.. get that? massively morpg.. and tbh 40ppl isnt rlly massive for l2? i mean maybe your used to new privates and all.... but all i meant was if you want a large server.. that connection wont be enough =/

im not sure what you understood(thats why i say use translator).. i see its something like: i think 40 players online is something to laugh about or??? idk.. however youre the first one that posted offencive comments and my sarcastic responce to that may seem like it.. but anyways i hope you understand my post and stop this useless spam? which if im correct is against the rules as well.

now i hope you finally understand me, cuz i rlly dont feel good about making this spam