[DEVELOPER][G][FINAL] Looking for a Dev for my team who knows his stuff

Janza46

Question

I need someone to join my team temporarily to help setup my server. We've tried all kinds of different Preconfigured Packs, we've tried the normal L2JFree version. All of them, since we are new at this have ran us into problems.

Bugs, missing files, characters stuck in the ground, mobs not attacking, sieges not working, etc etc etc.

I can afford to pay someone, I am not sure if this is allowed to be discussed in here or not. I won't tell you how much until I speak to someone.

The server I am currently running is:

Processor: Single Socket Quad Core AMD Opteron 1354

Windows 2003 64bit

500GB SATA HDD

8GB DDR3 RAM

100mBit Connection

This server is costing me $470/mo but I just upgraded to this:

Dell 2950 Server Chassis

Dual Processor Quad Core Intel 5335

Windows 2003 64bit

16GB DDR3 RAM

x2 300GB SATA RAID 1

T2 Connection

This server will be costing me $1050/mo. So payment to someone as you can see is not a problem! We can discuss it over MSN.

mikemoore1@hotmail.com

I deal with USD only, and I don't mind where the person is from, or how good your english is. I know what I want, I am willing to pay whatever it takes to get a working Lineage 2 Gracia Final server with the specs that I want. I will give you full access to the server and let you go about your work.

My plan is to leave the Semi working server up right now while you work on the new one. I am using ZOUMHS preconfigured pack, it WAS working alright till late last night. There was a MAJOR bug with Parties in it. You could invite 3 people to a party with no issues. The 4th person would get a Crit Error 50% of the time, should you succeed in inviting 4, the 5th person got Crit Error 100% of the time.

I need someone fast, I am wasting tons of money for nothing, I just want to run the best Gracia Final PVP server and now I am coming here to look for a Dev who knows the code, knows his/her stuff. And is willing to help me in my dream. I got cold hard cash for the person who can help me.

GMs of Maxcheaters please don't delete this. I am trying to create a community, and play the game we all love. I just need someone who knows the background of the code since my current team knows Java but we don't know the code well enough to fix all the errors and glitches of the game.

Thanks for considering my proposal!

8 answers to this question

I have been with the Datacenter I am with for more than 4 year's. Sorry but they have treated me well and I am more than happy spending the money!

I run more than just Lineage 2 on these server's! ;)

I have been with the Datacenter I am with for more than 4 year's. Sorry but they have treated me well and I am more than happy spending the money!

rofl you give 1k euro for a server that don't created yet? and for 4 years reason?

From one hand you find one developer for fix your server and for other hand say that you are in this data center  4 years ....

Guess you can't read! ;)