[Video-Guide]How to create a map in CS

KnightOfH3ll

So i made this post in cs section cause its about cs but no1 seems to give a f*ck about it so i thought i would post it here.

I spend quite a lot of time on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i had some time and i made a video guide with sound about how to use Valve Hammer Editor.

You can download it from here.

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Valve-Hammer-Editor.shtml

My version is 3.4

So in the video i am showing u the most basic thing in Hammer. How to create a small block and make it playable by putting player spawns and lighting. This is the most basic guide that i could create. if you like the guide plz post a feedback or something.

Also if you want i can make more avanced tutorials such for sky,water,glass,doors and stuff.

My english is good and i hope that you understand me. ^^ Cheesy

So if you make a map and u wish to test it just send me the .rmf file and i will compile it for you.

Tommorow i will make a guide on how to compile.

PLZ note that the quality is as good as i can make it. The video was editing using WMM and the quality droped a bit. I am not uploading it on youtube because quality would be dramatic. So let me know if you liked it ty.  Smiley

http://rapidshare.com/files/256874008/Movie.zip

Credits all go to me. I made the movie. U see the vid? Also because its a guide and tutorial section i thought that i could post it here as well cause in the Cs section no1 cares.

Credits all go to me. I made the movie. U see the vid? Also because its a guide and tutorial section i thought that i could post it here as well cause in the Cs section no1 cares.

That has nothing to do with the section that u posted it...You should leave it there till some1 see it and be helped...Anyway it's really good and i will think about making one...

Thx a lot br0 :)