[Anime] One Piece Opening's

BloodyWarrior

Looks intresting ...5 month ago i was watching naruto but i get bored of it ... and now i am searching  for other anime to watch and i think i will choose 1 pice ..btw can some one give me a good site where i can see it ...i don't like to download :-] ...and the lang to be ENG ...waiting

Btw i am watching anime cuz give's me inspiratian and new ideas :D so i can create better sigs lawlz :>

Looks intresting ...5 month ago i was watching naruto but i get bored of it ... and now i am searching  for other anime to watch and i think i will choose 1 pice ..btw can some one give me a good site where i can see it ...i don't like to download :-] ...and the lang to be ENG ...waiting

Btw i am watching anime cuz give's me inspiratian and new ideas :D so i can create better sigs lawlz :>

Check Your Pm's For The Link

i dont like One piece

Its Your Opinion..

www.watch-onepiece.com

No way blech can be better than One Piece..I Learned chinese btw!

Mugiwara No ReVenGeR,Mugiwara No Itsimi,Arrigato,Youkata,Bakayaro,okashira

[GR]hehe, to arigato to kserw k gw :D

anyway na ipenthimisw allo ena site pou exei

metafrasi 40 episodes k sinexizi, kata tin gnomi m

kani poli kali douleia www.onepiece.gr