Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I am new in here (O RLY? no s**t!) The only one reason that i've registered in here is spamming :o No, ofc. I'm just kidding :]

 

I'm playing L2 for three years, never used third party programs alike l2phx, hlapex or smth else expect auto pots :P

 

My real purpose to be on this forum is to know how to secure my server from those programs like l2phx etc :P

 

I hope that I will enjoy my stay in here :P

 

Nice to meet ya all :]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..