Plz help me....

>:( >:( >:(  Im trying to download all the patched systems but it keep saying that( The internet explorer couldnt download the file.The download has stopped abnormaly) can someone link me a hellbound patched system or an interlude patched system who is tested that working????

thank you! :( :(

>:( >:( >:(   Im trying to download all the patched systems but it keep saying that( The internet explorer couldnt download the file.The download has stopped abnormaly) can someone link me a hellbound patched system or an interlude patched system who is tested that working????

thank you! :( :(

First of all man u are in a completelly wrong section...Anyway if  download the patch of any interlude server u will find out that it's patched...anyway let me find them for u and pls post in the right section next time...And why don't you try to download with Mozilla Firefox Which is 100000 times better than IE!!!

Το C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Pached_Systems.rar.part δεν μπορεί να αποθηκευτεί, επειδή δεν είναι δυνατή η ανάγνωση του πηγαίου αρχείου.

Προσπαθήστε ξανά αργότερα ή επικοινωνήστε με το διαχειριστή του συστήματος σας.

ayto m leei!!

re c mporeis na m help giati xwris ayto dn mporw na ftiaxw to server m !!! mporeis na m t dwseis apo msn?

i estw na t kaneis torrent na to parw etc?

[GR]st.jimmy77@hotmail.com kane m add na sta stilw[/GR]

topic moved to general help! At l2 general discussion!

Your download cant be saved because probably your antivirus block it.. because

it read it as virus. I had a same situtation.

• 1 month later...