If you Need Gm

Hi if any One need Gm verry Active

Age 19 Playing Lineage from C1

Have Good experience

Can be On 5/6 Hours Per day

Waiting Your Answer Want more info Add me salim_ak47@hotmail.com

i'm in holydays so i need somthing for passe my time help players ^^ so shut up plz

Do you know that this is Flame ? ... You already have -1 .. I think you don't wanna go -2! ...

Be more polite!

Hi if any One need Gm verry Active

Age 19 Playing Lineage from C1

Have Good experience

Can be On 5/6 Hours Per day

Waiting Your Answer Want more info Add me salim_ak47@hotmail.com

first i thing that u are in wrong section and second ,u thing that an owner will make a stranger gm??

ofc not....he wont trust u cuz he doesnt know u ,neither i.

AND!! if this +1 or -1 karma wasn't existing  there will be an absolutly chaos in the forum ,loled.....

OH..and i forgot....if u want to talk with this "man" he is the admin named "Maxtor".

epic.

i wont post again cuz someone will say "excrement spammer" or other shit.

• 2 weeks later...

huh i dont know why that +1 karma is here and who made it if i know i will talk to this man why ????????????????????????????????????

man if you want to be a gm as you say you must know and english and as i can see from your posts you don't know

also you must have a good behavior and this i don't see here so try to be better on every section of yourself and then post again and try again

• 2 weeks later...