[Exploit] How to keep certain buffs from a sub-class :-)

TNL

Firstly , this is working only on high-rates (i mean it's working on low's also , but useless -> you'll see why)

So , let's get started .

Everything is simple , the first thing you gotta do is add a sub-class (paladin per example) . Now , get on the main and then back to the sub you've added(paladin)(if you don't do this you can't cancel ur subclass - "There are no subclasses available at this time") . After getting back on the sub(paladin) , use the buff you want to "stuck" (Majesty , deflect arrow) and cancel sub , then add the class you want to play with (Hawkeye per example) .

You all know that when you cancel a sub , while ur on that sub , the buffs will transfer to the second sub .

Now , you have majesty+deflect arrow on HE :-) GF ?! :P

Firstly , this is working only on high-rates (i mean it's working on low's also , but useless -> you'll see why)

So , let's get started .

Everything is simple , the first thing you gotta do is add a sub-class (paladin per example) . Now , get on the main and then back to the sub you've added(paladin)(if you don't do this you can't cancel ur subclass - "There are no subclasses available at this time") . After getting back on the sub(paladin) , use the buff you want to "stuck" (Majesty , deflect arrow) and cancel sub , then add the class you want to play with (Hawkeye per example) .

You all know that when you cancel a sub , while ur on that sub , the buffs will transfer to the second sub .

Now , you have majesty+deflect arrow on HE :-) GF ?! :P

didnt tried yet but i think i will not work why? cause most servers eliminates your buffs when u change class

Yes. On hight server admin give more time.

True but you dont see many servers these days with self buffs lasting 3 hours, if the admin was smart, hed leave it to w/e retail time it has....