[Video Tutorial]Guide to getting started

no problem i am glad it worked for you people :)

If you want someone to connect to your server all your friend has to do is enter your IP Address into their hosts file :)

Lee  :D

thx man. i have a problem: avant- garde npc in the 2nd floor of ivory tower and the grand masters of all guild dont have the "main-class skills of subclass" system. how can i fix it? some update?

ok. another thing  :P when i try to add the "updates" sql files it apear "finished-unsuccesfuly".. do someone knows why?

Thanks guys and it might be best to try completely uninstalling MySQL IamchoX and try install and start again :)

No problem, oh and guys i have got a domain now that links directly to my tutorials and i will be adding a lot more

Head on over to

http://www.Lineage2Java.com

or

http://www.Youtube.com/ColloseusX and subscribe

Lee  :D

nice guide ... but i have a question can u help me to put on buffer to my server ?? i try 3 days to put one and make'it to work but nothing same error ... " u re not have  the level or minimu requiments for this" or something like that .. srry for my bad english

I am not the best at programming npc's but i could try and help you, it could be that you need to be level 40 (some buffers are coded that way), erm PM me on youtube and i will try and help out

Added 3 new videos btw, making 3 types of NPC

1: Normal NPC

2: Guard

3: Evil Rabbit Monster :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...