[HELP] With Server Protection Please!!!

-Mr.CuTe-

Question

15 answers to this question

First of all u must compile your pack...

And then u can fix everything u want in your server like phx as u said....

Secondly u must have a good firewall.Or setup your server in linux because, i prefer it for l2j server...

Make a search....

There are in forum...

i now one trick for l2phx you must remove all wear house for all towns and addone in giran center because to use l2phx you need wear house this is my trick

i now one trick for l2phx you must remove all wear house for all towns and addone in giran center because to use l2phx you need wear house this is my trick

Or make same enchant(Safe-Max)...

But except this prob with phx enchant there are other probs which somebody can do with phx such as to talk in announcements...

So i prefer to compile your pack and make these changes for 100% prot...

HI guys,can anyone tell me how to protect my server from phx user and hackers???thanks a lot!!

be up to date?

aw :P yes i am.i use A-style's V3 Pack

and u think that u are up to date? .. whatever ... whats the bug that u want to fix ?

i just dont want to see phx users in my server...and someone told me that a hacker can delete all my database if he want to.

dont use preconfigured packs , but even if u have the source of the pack , you have to be up to date , a real hacker can do whatever he/she want , the idiots that use phx can do shit in your server if u have the bugs fixed

A-style's V3 pack isnt preconfigured, is it???

dont use preconfigured packs , but even if u have the source of the pack , you have to be up to date , a real hacker can do whatever he/she want , the idiots that use phx can do shit in your server if u have the bugs fixed

i dont know , just stay up to date , look for new updates and implement them in your servers core , or get a pack with its source code which is also up to date(l2j,l2jf,l2emu) , keep in mind what zunix said

i dont know , just stay up to date , look for new updates and implement them in your servers core , or get a pack with its source code which is also up to date(l2j,l2jf,l2emu) , keep in mind what zunix said

tnx a lot.one more question if its not hard for u.what firewall u mean to set up???u have any spesicif in mind??