interlude [gracia L2J] L2Nuke PvP Server

ment2008

4-5 mobs and lvl 85, too easy for me

Maybe u download another system for another server cause u need a lot more mobs to go 85 lol

im 77 and killing champs and i get around 20% dont remember exactly but its not that easy as u think so i bet that if u play there for 3full days ull get pwned easy again.

Man u played another server.....

and for MxC sake use ur brain b4 posting something dont just post things think b4..

im not flaming against AlemanOtaku im just giving some guidelines..

Maybe u download another system for another server cause u need a lot more mobs to go 85 lol

im 77 and killing champs and i get around 20% dont remember exactly but its not that easy as u think so i bet that if u play there for 3full days ull get pwned easy again.

Man u played another server.....

and for MxC sake use ur brain b4 posting something dont just post things think b4..

im not flaming against AlemanOtaku im just giving some guidelines..

im not stupid xD

make a party and let me know... i went from 21 to 44, 44 to 79, and 79 to 85, soloing yes, is slow, but in party is like that

lol..... well then i must say a big sorry to Aleman

i didnt party... and just today i saw party xp rate 800x and i thought that was mistake.. then it is 500x800 when in party it should be 1.5x not 800x

downloading patch right now... seems interesting so ill give it a try!

edit: well its i dunno the gk its fixed if you try to port to talking isdland village you cfant cause GM's dont even bother to check it... lol so i think the gms are a bit noobs!