Which Version of L2 ?

Vampiria

Lineage 2 has been nice until Interlude, I had a chance to enjoy every chronicle from C1. I played from C1 to Interlude and they were the best. Kamael and higher versions don't worth even to mention, because it is no more Lineage 2 as we know.

Lineage 2 has been nice until Interlude, I had a chance to enjoy every chronicle from C1. I played from C1 to Interlude and they were the best. Kamael and higher versions don't worth even to mention, because it is no more Lineage 2 as we know.

lol agree on this. i hope the private servers owners will realize it 2 and wont do kameal , gracia client servers anymore.

C4...but every day i love more gracia...u ask why ?

just try it...new skills/buffs/items/moobs/quests...better graphics lot of things...

Characters become more imbalanced, support characters do not play role as they are supposed to play and graphics are still same. Flying transportable objects, vitality system.., everything copies World of Warcraft so bad. Changed text style just hurts my eyes, new race is totally useless, plus no one plays it. I think Kamael and higher versions are failure of NCSoft. Sorry if I hurt someone, that's just my opinion.

Characters become more imbalanced, support characters do not play role as they are supposed to play and graphics are still same. Flying transportable objects, vitality system.., everything copies World of Warcraft so bad. Changed text style just hurts my eyes, new race is totally useless, plus no one plays it. I think Kamael and higher versions are failure of NCSoft. Sorry if I hurt someone, that's just my opinion.

agree with some stuffs.. but its obvious they will copy at least a little thing of another rpg game

and in all chronicles a char its unbalanced...like all say in c4 its necro..c3 was archer c2 dagger  (dont remember)and now..on gracia u can find good server with balanced stats one of them is l2paradise...there its really balanced...kamael can beat daggers =) and its not a uselles char if u know how to use it...the problem its in almost all server dont work their skills ( not all of them ) and if u check inspector...its a buffer sub class...hummm on arbalester...just give them more range...and they can own easily normal archers...imo if u know how to play it u can beat all...

pd: sry for my english