OOG for l2reloaded

tsetso

No, the server is OOG protected.

Use IG instead, either L2W or L2Net:

IG walker for Reloaded (HB) (packed by a friend of mine, read the instructions inside):

http://files.filefront.com/L2Reloaded+IG+walkerInstrsrar/;13080482;/fileinfo.html

L2net

http://files.filefront.com/L2NET+for+L2ReloadedInstrsrar/;13080733;/fileinfo.html

(don't forget to change the IP since he packed it before the server transfer! New ip: 85.14.217.57)

Proof of L2net still working:

azertywx0.jpg

hf

Well, thx for the bot.

I got it, replaced those engine.dll and core.dll, everything goes well till login. After that, when im in game already, the game freezes.

I heard that it happens because of gameguard. So i made a search, tried some things like deleting Fire.dll or making an echo.dll and putting on system but none of them worked.

Can anyone help me with what to do?

Thanks in advance, you guys make a pretty good work.

Well, thx for the bot.

I got it, replaced those engine.dll and core.dll, everything goes well till login. After that, when im in game already, the game freezes.

I heard that it happens because of gameguard. So i made a search, tried some things like deleting Fire.dll or making and echo.dll and putting on system but none of them worked.

Can anyone help me with what to do?

Thanks in advance, you guys make a pretty good work.

Ya need to have hosts

Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\ and open hosts with notepad.

delete everything and paste this inside:

127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz.com

Ok, gonna try that. When I finish, i'll edit this post.

Thx for all the help, dude.

Edit: I downloaded the whole system, downloaded and installed the bot again (including core.dll and engine.dll) and changed the host.

My game is still freezing.  :-\

No. Im using gracia part II client.

Should I get HB to fix that problem?

Errr, I know there are those "only for hellbound!!!" warns in the "READ THIS" file but I just thought that Reloaded's system folder was changed to HB. It should be something like Gracia client but with HB system. Guess I was wrong on that one too.  :-\

ok hurry up please i saw a lot of ppl with l2 walker ...and i want to make it work for me too.I got garcia part 2 and i am stucked at the login when i try it says the password is incorrect ...i am waiting to see how u do...and if u succes can u give me your E-mail or post here a stept by step guide how u did ...something for dummies i am not good at this things ... Thanks in advice

EDIT: HOT NEWS ! Hax0r ROCk he is the best one :) ...thx dude 1 milion thx i make it it works perfect ...wanna proof huh ?! ok :)) i just put hellbound on my PC and worked all u have to do is to modify the ip and don't forgot to say Thx Hax0r !

20uog28.jpg