[request] adding items to certain player (who is offline)

oczkusia

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello! You can give the items to the player you want by your database, open navicat (open your database) then go to the "items" table and add it! I hope i helped you, if not feel free to ask me! A ss here:

EDIT:I aggree with "Rin4a" there will be a problem the the "object_id"  :-\ :-\

tablejo3.jpg

Actually, what I found out, the object_id numbers aren't just increasing. There are gaps between them, so there must be some more complicated algorithm to calculate it. Maybe I could create my own table in database, showing who owns how many donation points, and then setup a new NPC who will give the items when a character from the list talks to him? I don't know what is easier, but I'll be gratefull for some share.

No. I need a way to give DONATION COINS to players. Step by step: I check my bank account, see there was a payment for char "player102", I log into the game, see this player is offline, and now what I need is to put donation coins in his inventory so when he logs in he will see them there and will be able to talk to NPC and spend them. I only need help with the part I colored.