Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I am curious what is the most functional files for Essence and Classic chronicle? I've been out of the L2 scene for a while but the only ones I've found is L2JMobius, L2jOrg and l2jscripts(prices a bit crazy). If l2jscripts is actually the best working files, maybe its worth it.. or are there more projects that I don't know about?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..