A virus that dont let me play l2

Acel

Look my -_- teacher was getting some math problems to solve from internet I was solving this time the books one well after he left I saw this F***CKING program Winweb Security that asked my teacher to remove anti-virus because it scanned as virus and he thought it was my anti-virus than he deleted IE firefox and all aplications and drivers dam it so I cant play l2 (so its game related) anyone got this f***cking program I didnt found anything about it plz tell me how to remove it become anoying+when I loging do something with disk I didnt understanded I download spyware doctor superantispyware nod32 and now downloading kaspy plzzz tell me what to do (exept foramt)

Kala re file (milaw elinika afou den blepw kaneis allos na ksenos na apadise sto post) eleos ligaki afou oi maxcheaters einai to mono forum p kserw to opio einai forum me activ member kai oxi me mlkes pou benoun kathe protoxronia dld pou na to ekana post sto gerjngkjergerkger.com/asjfhjekfwewe/cdwefwegweg/wegw/egwegw/gwegwegwege kai nomizeis oti tha eperna apadisi? b@@@@@@@@@@ opote kala einai kai edw... kala sorry alla opios asxoleite me dev paixnidia kserei kai kati parapano ektos apo auta kai me auti tin logiki to ekana post an se enoxlei toso poli kado delete ti na pw

EDIT: Can I post another problem I got with my USB Stick?? I went to plaisio and they were too noobs to solve the problem

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...