No Max Clan Members

Ok here you go. I'm going to try and contribute a minor exploit :).

On L2 Paradise I filled up my clan and someone wanted to be moved to main clan for more clan skills so I chose to swap him into main clan and it didn't swap the guy I chose him to swap with.

So all you have to do is recruit someone into a wing of clan i.e a royal guard, and move them to main clan and you'll have more room for more people.

If this was already posted, Dont even bother telling me. Just delete it.

1 comment , if i move all to main clan the number of people i can have in clan its the same =/ may be in other servers but , in 1 server i play i had 200 members in main clan and i coulnt put any more people (may be in some shity l2j this may work)

ty..

1 comment , if i move all to main clan the number of people i can have in clan its the same =/ may be in other servers but , in 1 server i play i had 200 members in main clan and i coulnt put any more people (may be in some shity l2j this may work)

ty..

yes, dont work with me too. =[

ty..

yea its about the server.. in white-eagle u can have about 120 ppl on main clan .. OMG :D