[L2OFF] L2 ATHENA

Ore-o

On 21/11/2017 at 5:31 PM, Natzugen said:

This is not a copy. For more information just contact Administration on main web page. 

Actually i know the real owner of the old eternal sin l2 and hes american. You guys cant even talk english lol. Also the real web domain es-l2.com is not active. This is java, ES was l2off.

I am really happy for you that you know the real admin of es-l2. This is the C4OFF Platform.  Before complaining about my English please look at your language skills. 

Our server is 90% same as the old es-l2. We are working on it to make it completely same as it was like before.

I recommend you to come and see before saying that this is L2J

This is really annoying when people talk a full of bullshit without knowing any detailed & correct information about something.

Also this server was made not for a huge online & etc. It was made especially for es-l2 lovers who wish to feel old times & non-stop pvp.

Edited by Natzugen

28 minutes ago, Natzugen said:

I am really happy for you that you know the real admin of es-l2. This is the C4OFF Platform.  Before complaining about my English please look at your language skills. 

Our server is 90% same as the old es-l2. We are working on it to make it completely same as it was like before.

I recommend you to come and see before saying that this is L2J

This is really annoying when people talk a full of bullshit without knowing any detailed & correct information about something.

Also this server was made not for a huge online & etc. It was made especially for es-l2 lovers who wish to feel old times & non-stop pvp.

Then stop lying and advertising it as the real server. You said yourself that it is a copy. U even created an account called O-reo trying to pass as the real owner Matthew (oreo).

I am not lying. At the moment the only re-original server of es-l2 is mine. Ore-O is not my account. I am not using multi account.

See? When i wrote that People are annoying when talking a bull shit without knowing anything. Now i am sure that this was addressed directly to you. I am not willing to chat with you anymore.

Have a nice day.