help very important here ;(

zazazaza

hi all

this is my story : i have glad with good items bugged in cruma tower , im dead and i dont see to village so i can't go to village , and i can't remove item when i m dead (in that server) and there is no res scroll or skill , what i can do with l2walker or l2phx pls ? thx for info

im dead and i dont see to village so i can't go to village

U did rr?

and i can't remove item when i m dead (in that server)

U cant even drop? or trade whit /trade BlablaChar? to a char close to yours in cruma?

and there is no res scroll or skill  what i can do with l2walker or l2phx pls ? thx for info

No rez? ask a gm (that is the only way ;/) Whit phx or walker u cant do nothing For what i  think

U did rr?

U cant even drop? or trade whit /trade BlablaChar? to a char close to yours in cruma?

No rez? ask a gm (that is the only way ;/) Whit phx or walker u cant do nothing For what i  think

ok i will do it ty  , btw i tryed all what u asked before am not stupid -.-''

ok i will do it ty  , btw i tryed all what u asked before am not stupid -.-''

xD i put my best intention , beacuse That is the only way ;/ it happend the same to me 1 time in a goddard siege where i die inside a wall and no one could target me and i couldt do to village and the way i went out was asking a gm ;/

Btw Take out those 2 pics of cats they are 2 big for 1 signature (take it by your own i dont want to pm a mod so he must pm u and bla bla bla)