International Group Lf Game Friends

Hi there ! I'm called MannyCalavera (in game), but my real name is Gabriel. I have been playing Lineage 2 since too many years and still trying to find a way/reason to enjoy this game. 
I was clan leader, ally leader, CP leader and also simple member starting Lineage 2 at the end of 2004 under Chronicle 3 era. Personally I don't care much about my position in game, I want only to have a friendly and trusted group to share some time and game moments.
At this moment I play on the server called l2-vengeance, L2J variant of Goddess of Destruction - Lindvior. We have 10-12 active members on this server and the clan is called OldStory.
Me and few other from clan played (for a long or short period of time ) also on L2eoa, L2anius, L2woa, L2cartel, L2holiday, L2tales, L2world, L2crystal, L2redemption (all with High Five Lineage 2 client) and also some olders clients on other servers like L2dragon-network, L2max and so on.
Clan logo changed over the years but the friendship and trust spirit between members remained the same.
Our rules are simple : communicate in English, have a mature approach towards game and players group, be responsive and responsible, respect the clan members and other players, avoid flames and bad words, be social and keep your spirit up.
We use a TeamSpeak 3 server and we are (mostly) Europeans with few USA insertion.
Who wants to play with us feel free to send me a private message and we will discuss on TeamSpeak.

Kind regards,

Manny

Hey sounds like you guys are some pretty solid players. Feel free to check our clan out http://greedalliance.enjin.com/recruitment We will be playing on the Talking Island 3x Classic Server. Open beta for it starts tomorrow. 

Thank you for the kind words and consideration ! I'm not sure if our core players will be willing to return in golden age of Lineage 2, albeit only 2-3 of them used to play on C2/C3. Either way, we wish you a pleasant game !